2.9.10

Righteous Indignation

I'm angry today. I'm really angry. I'm mad as hell, as I'm not going to take it anymore.
I'm tired of running. I'm tired of sitting by while people with the spines of jellyfish slander me or my friends.

Yes, I know that Jesus said "turn the other cheek." Jesus also made a whip and drove the moneychangers out of the temple. He also told one of his best friends "Get behind me Satan." He also told the Pharisees in no uncertain terms that they were a brood of vipers and if they didn't change their ways, they would burn in hell.

You have to stand up for yourself, for your friends, for what you believe in and for those who are too weak or afraid to stand up for themselves.

If you know me at all the next sentence is not going to suprise you.

I hate law school with a passion.

The legal profession may be an honorable one. It may have a place in the better world we will build together. Today however, that profession and its educational institutions are a pit of vipers  full of overgrown children. There's a reason that lawyers are the butt of everyone's jokes. There's a reason the legal profession suffers from extremely high levels of substance abuse, depression and suicide. 
The profession is sick.

But I digress, that's not what this blog is about.

I hold malice in my heart for no man. I wish no one ill.

Some people though need to a good strong slap across the face.
Some people need to be called out on their bullshit.

If you don't like me for who I am, that's fine. If everyone liked me, I would be doing something wrong.
All I ask is that you be real. Don't act cordial to me when I'm around and then slander me when I'm not.
I would rather you spit in my face.

Grow some balls people. Be real.

I'm not always right. I'm not perfect. If you disagree with me about something, if you think I'm not living up to the principles I espouse, tell me. I will respect that.

Just don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

No comments: